Join our community of creators by participating in our shoe making experience!
In this 4-day intensive class, you'll learn how to deconstruct and fully reconstruct a pair of Air Force 1's from start to finish - going home with your own 1-of-1 pair. Lessons in sewing, lasting, cutting and more from Dominic Ciambrone and the Surgeon Studios team.
WHEN: Thursday, September 5th - Sunday, September 8th, 2019
WHERE: NYC - Address TBD
DURATION: 4 Days
SHOE: Air Force High
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner to intermediate (intensive), no experience necessary!
- The Shoe Surgeon's Sneaker Deconstruction / Reconstruction Curriculum
- Pair of Air Force 1's to customize
- Custom Shoe Surgeon shoebox + apron
- Personal shoemaking toolkit
- Unlimited premium leathers to use during the class
- Industry knowledge from Dominic Ciambrone himself and the entire Surgeon Studios team
- Sewing bootcamp with top of the line sewing machines
- The Shoe Surgeon's guide to where to source top materials, tools, etc. to continue creating beyond the class
- Daily refreshments and lunch
- Private dinner and networking event with the Shoe Surgeon and team
- Access to discounted shoe making supplies, exclusive events, Shoe Surgeon promotions, and more!
Additional product will be available for purchase at the class - i.e., perfected shoe making lasts, material scrap-boxes, etc.
*This class is non-refundable