Want to learn the quality and craftsmanship that goes into creating your favorite sneaker? The Shoe Surgeon and Surgeon Studios team will teach you new age techniques, combined with traditional shoe making so you can learn to create your own, one-of-one handmade pair.
In this 4-day intensive class, you'll learn how to deconstruct an Air Jordan 1 and fully reconstruct an Air Jordan 1 Travis Scott from start to finish - going home with your own 1-of-1 pair. Lessons in sewing, lasting, cutting and more from Dominic Ciambrone and the Surgeon Studios team.
WHEN: Thursday, January 23rd - Sunday, January 26nd, 2020
WHERE: Los Angeles - Address TBD
DURATION: 4 Days
SHOE: Air Jordan 1 Travis Scott
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner to intermediate, no experience necessary!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE CLASS:
- The Shoe Surgeon's Sneaker Deconstruction / Reconstruction Curriculum
- Pair of Air Jordan 1's to customize
- Custom Shoe Surgeon shoebox + apron
- Personal shoemaking toolkit
- Unlimited premium leathers to use during the class
- Industry knowledge from Dominic Ciambrone himself and the entire Surgeon Studios team
- Sewing bootcamp with top of the line sewing machines
- The Shoe Surgeon's guide to where to source top materials, tools, etc. to continue creating beyond the class
- Daily breakfast, lunch, beverages
- Private dinner and networking event with the Shoe Surgeon and team
- Access to discounted shoe making supplies, exclusive events, Shoe Surgeon promotions, and more!
- Optional entry into our post-class Student Lab competition.
Additional product will be available for purchase at the class - i.e., perfected shoe making lasts, material scrap-boxes, etc.
*This class is non-refundable